Sunday, April 22, 2007

Gonna party like it's 2007!


There's going to be a Knights and Dragons party here pretty soon for my son's fifth birthday celebration. Today I worked on the invitations, at least the outside. The castle and crown were cut with my Cricut machine and the other decorations are stickers from the local scrapbook store. This probably way too much effort for an invitation, but it was fun to come up with the card. I did get some help with ideas from the Cricute online forum. I need a few more knight stickers to finish up the remainder.

Inside will have a parchment looking paper with the invite details.

1 comment:

debrabrumbaugh said...

Caryn, you're gonna be in trouble with the other moms. You're raising the creativity/birthday bar WAY too high! :) Those invites are absolutely adorable. I'm impressed!!! :)
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Deb