Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pokemon, Pokemon Everywhere!

It's that time of year and we are deep in the midst of party planning. I'm not entirely sure where the love of Pokemon comes from, but it has descended on my son in a big way.

At first he wanted a Bionicle themed party. I was truly at a loss with this one. Then he decided that Pokemon would be a better theme. I had to agree.

Again we pulled out the Cricut machine for making the invitations. This year my son was able to help even more. He pushed all the buttons and helped to load and unload the paper. It's not a terribly complicated design, but it was fun to create. The middle circle kind of pops up a bit from the big one so it looks a little more 3-dimensional.

I'm hoping the party will be a success like last year. We have a magician planned and a fun cake design in the works.

2 comments:

debrabrumbaugh said...

Okay, I waited thru the rest of May, I waited thru all of June and now I'm waiting into the first week of July. WHEN OH WHEN will I see a pic of the birthday cake?? :)
XOXOXOXOXO
Deb

Caryn - Queen of the May said...

It's coming, it' coming! The pictures were finally downloaded off of the camera. I need to perform some sugery and then I can post something.

I didn't realize I had such a following!